Surrender to the wild ocean blues

Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures


There are certain places where the world is painted simply breathtaking, as if the sky, the sea and the earth agreed to make the scene nearly surreal. Add the perfect styling and the kind of faded tones that colour everything nostalgic and what you get is the kind of mood one would describe as impossibly beautiful.


Photographed by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze, Zoe Cross breaths even more goodness into the bohemian way.


wild ocean blues


Article continues. To read it in full visit 'Surrender to the wild ocean blues' at Fashionising.com »


Picture gallery

Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze Wild Ocean Blues by Nat Lanyon for Call me the Breeze


Tagged: Becca Gilmartin Call me the Breeze Nat Lanyon Zoe Cross








click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

0 التعليقات: