Monday Motivation: Audrey Hepburn

Happy Birthday, Audrey Hepburn!

Today would have been Audrey Hepburn's 86th birthday. To remember the gorgeous and inspiring fashion icon - and for some Monday motivation - let's look back at some of her greatest quotes.

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

"I don't take my life seriously, but I do take what I do in my life seriously."

"Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up."

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'"

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me."

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters."

"Good things aren't supposed to just fall into your lap. God is very generous, but He expects you to do your part."




» Join our Facebook Join Now
» Join our twitter Join Now
» Join our YouTube Join Now
» Join our Instagram Join Now
» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 التعليقات: